When you order clothes with a print, you plan to wear them for at least a few years. However, sometimes it happens that after washing it loses its presentability: the print becomes indistinct, the T-shirt stretches or shrinks. This does not mean that the t-shirt or print is of poor quality. The main reason is improper care of the product. We always add a care note to the order, and for those who did not have time to familiarize themselves with them, in this article we have collected answers to the main question: “How to care for the product so that it serves for a long time?”.
Clothes care with application
Applying the pattern to the fabric is performed using special technologies. The main methods we offer:
- thermal transfer;
- direct digital printing;
- flex and flock;
- silk screen printing;
Each of the methods of applying a print on clothes has its own distinctive features. At the same time, the rules of care for products with a printed image are practically the same for all technologies.
How to properly wash clothes with prints
Any kind of washing, especially in washing machines, has a bad effect on the strength characteristics of the materials, while the drawings, at the same time, quickly fade, become covered with cracks and shed. Wringing, drying in a crumpled form and the aggressiveness of detergents are common reasons why a T-shirt quickly loses its appearance. The fabric fibers are stretched and torn, due to which the image itself is deformed.
For printing, we use high-quality and proven materials that we have tested on our own experience over many years, so we guarantee good quality with proper care. But so that the application does not: crack, lose color, deform, you need to follow simple rules:
- Use a washing temperature of no more than 40 degrees Celsius.
- Do not spin with a high number of drum revolutions.
- Wash colored clothes with powder for colored clothes, and white clothes with white powder.
- Before washing, turn the T-shirt or sweatshirt with the print inside out.
- Use delicate mode.
- Carefully hang the products so that the print is not on the folds of the clothes.
- Avoid using bleach, stain removers, and other highly concentrated chemicals.
What should not be done during hand washing:
- intensively rub the picture with your hands;
- do not straighten before washing, but fold in half;
- do not turn inside out before the procedure;
- try to twist the textile to the last drop;
- soak overnight in a large amount of detergent;
- wash in hot water.
And what to do if the new product is heavily soiled?
- Apply laundry soap to the stain and wash it off with running water after a couple of minutes. Pay special attention to the area under the sleeves, near the neck and at the bottom of the product.
- Wipe contaminated areas with a sponge, always with the soft side.
- Soak in slightly soapy water for 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure that the powder is completely dissolved in water, otherwise its granules will “scratch” your favorite novelty item.
How to dry clothes correctly?
So that the print does not crack and remains intact, the clothes must be dried properly:
- do not turn on the appropriate mode in the washing machine;
- do not throw over a rope, do not use clothespins;
- dry exclusively on a hanger;
- hang the product inside out, as when washing;
- the air temperature during drying of clothes should not be higher than 40 degrees;
- do not put the washed thing on the battery, hang it over the stove and other heating devices;
- if the T-shirt is still wet, do not dry it with a hair dryer.
How to iron clothes correctly?
Printing on fabric can withstand more than 40 washings and ironing. At the same time, any wrong action can destroy the image in a couple of seconds. In order not to spoil the print, follow the following ironing rules:
- Iron clothes only from the wrong side.
- For the main fabric, use the appropriate temperature mode; for a place with printing – reduced temperature.
- Use a vaporizer to avoid direct contact between the hot surface of the iron and the print.
In order to purchase a unique item at the best price, you should not run around boutiques and waste your precious time. It is better to contact Singleprint and choose a unique product of high quality. The composition of the material, as well as the size tables, are indicated under each product. On our website you will quickly find a suitable model of clothing: t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, accessories (caps, bags, etc.).
Individual print helps to create a unique product according to your wishes. In the “Designer” section, you can download the desired picture from the Internet or a photo from any gadget and place it on the layout of the selected product. In addition, the illustration can be easily supplemented with an inscription, a shape that can be printed. So you will be sure that such a product will no longer be found on store shelves or in the wardrobe of your friends!
The print is created using certified natural paints and professional equipment. The pigments do not contain harmful chemical compounds, so a product with a bright caricature can be presented even to a small child. At the same time, the cost of products is lower than in boutiques.
If you listen to our advice, the unique product will serve and bring joy for many years.