Printed clothes are a stylish, beautiful and original trend that never goes out of style. Things with prints allow a person to stand out and emphasize individuality. Their owner gets a truly unique thing, there is simply no other like it. The quality of a thing with a print can be very high – it all depends on the type of its application.
There are several ways to print images and photos, but direct digital printing is one of the best and most common. This technology allows you to get a full-color print on any thing – T-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirts, bags, polo, etc. Singleprint offers customers direct printing on T-shirts and other products that you can find in our catalogue. We carry out prints on things in any quantity and guarantee the high quality of prints.
How much does it cost to print a product?
The cost of applying prints in Single Print depends on several factors. Including:
- The number of things you want to print (the more the cheaper)
- Fabric color – white (cheaper) or colored and black (more expensive due to application technology);
- The type of fabric is cotton, or if you have “complex” fabrics for example: silk, organza, linen, it will be more expensive;
- Print size, A6 will be cheaper than for example A3;
- Layout fill;
- Location: standard or complex, for example sleeves will be more expensive;
- Urgency: standard 1-2 working days, or with an additional payment for “today for today”, or “now” up to 30 minutes;
- The need to develop a layout.
Singleprint offers customers the most favorable conditions for printing on T-shirts and other things. The cost of printing prints in our company on T-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts made of white fabric, as well as black and color is as follows.
If you plan to order a batch of 10 items or more, please contact our manager. The specialists of our company will calculate the cost individually. We offer attractive discounts for customers ordering large quantities and advantageous delivery terms.
Benefits and features of direct printing
Direct digital printing is a technology for printing an image on fabric using a textile printer. For printing in this way, special natural water-based inks are used, which are resistant to washing.
The ink is environmentally friendly, so clothes with such prints can be safely worn on the naked body without fear of an allergic reaction.
Digital textile printing technology has a number of important advantages, including:
- Good detail. This method of printing allows you to apply drawings with small fragments, broken lines, etc.
- Possibility of printing in small quantities. It is profitable to print prints even on one T-shirt, hoodie, polo and other products.
- High speed. You can pick up your T-shirt with a unique design the very next day after ordering.
- Reliable and washable. Quality prints can withstand up to 40 washing cycles without losing their shape and color brightness. (After the first wash, depending on the type of fabric, the pile may rise and therefore the pattern may appear less saturated).
- The ability to print smooth gradients and transitions, so that the picture is bright, voluminous and realistic.
- The print looks good on the fabric. Neat lines give the impression that the T-shirt was printed at the factory.
Thus, direct digital printing is a convenient and cost-effective way to apply stylish and beautiful prints.
Application of digital printing technology
For direct digital printing, a special printer is used (visually similar to an office printer, but several times larger – 82 kg). With over 13 years of experience, we have chosen EPSON printers that guarantee print quality and use environmentally friendly inks. Direct digital printing is suitable for small (from 1 piece) and operational runs (from 15 minutes). At the same time, if you have an order for 100 T-shirts and 10 different layouts, then you also need to use digital printing.
Digital printing technology has a number of features in its application. First of all, it is recommended for natural fabrics. This method can be used for the following types of materials:
- 100% cotton;
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane (up to a maximum of 20%).
Because of these features, it is recommended to choose digital printing for T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts that are used for everyday wear.
It is not recommended to use direct printing technology on T-shirts made of pure synthetics (there are special impregnations for synthetic fabrics, but the pattern is not saturated enough as on natural fabrics). Therefore, we do not recommend using this method of printing, for example, for sports uniforms, for applying numbers and surnames on synthetic T-shirts or jackets, it is better to choose a thermal transfer.
Digital printing produces small to medium size images. The maximum print size is 100×60 mm (on white fabric). In addition, printing in this way does not allow printing with neon colors, so it is better to use it for applying standard prints.
Digital printing can be applied both on finished products and on a cut (the fabric must be cut, not a roll).